VIDEO and PICS: Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators/Voodoo KC

Pardon the bad lighting...I thought the black and white made it better:



I don't usually take a lot of pictures at shows. I like to be in the moment, and the feeling of actually watching and experiencing is more valuable to me than a blurry smartphone pic. There are professional photographers who shoot these things and do a much better job than I ever could. However, I was blessed enough to be so close, I actually got some decent shots to share. 

Mr. Myles Kennedy

Frankie, Slash, Todd

And Brent, holding it down on the drums!


Sigh.



Sometimes, one guitar just isn't enough.







Links:
Voodoo Kansas City
Set list posted on AB Nation
Slash
Todd Dammit Kerns
Apocalyptic Love on Amazon
Slash on Amazon
Review of my "most favorite show"

Love,

(objects in the above picture are smaller than they appear. Thanks to creative framing by my husband.)






Comments