The Shiprocked Chronicles



I cannot sum up an insane, beautiful experience like Shiprocked Cruise in just one post...so I've put together a list of Tumblr pieces about the coolest adventure ever.


I give you the Shiprocked Chronicles...

Shiprocked: We shall hail those waves

I fell even deeper in love with Avatar:



The day I drank a margarita and showed Alter Bridge my AB tattoo 

In which I take my fangirling to new heights.


Shiprockers take over the beach

And remind each other to put sunscreen on our tattoos.



Only on Shiprocked 

Yoga on a freaking boat, and an intimate concert with a rock legend.



Wilson: My Shiprocked obsession

This band is the coolest.


Shiprocked: A life changing trip

I get all philosophical: "Finding some insane enlightenment on a rock music cruise might seem kinda silly, but I don’t care."



Thanks for reading!

I love meeting fellow music fans. (and fellow Shiprockers!) Find me here:

Mrs. W. Rocks on Twitter
Mrs. W. Rocks on Instagram
Mrs. W. Rocks on Facebook

Vacation harder,

Mrs. W.

Comments